Chiles knows nothing...

PearTree Ram

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to like Lineker and Chiles before they began making crass anti-Derbarian comments.

Sheen was a legend on Football Focus. He should have given that Baggie Chiles a slaptastic clough round the ear and told the young man to stop being cheap about Clough's favourite team.

Originally posted by PearTree Ram;6824

Is it just me or are these so called pundits thick as muck?

The other day i heard Tim Lovejoy, saying that he had no idea that Clough had taken Derby to the semi finals of the European Cup? Only after seeing the DU did he realise?

No it's not just you. I forgive pundits for making the occasional grammatical error but that's because their footballers so probably had to leave school before they could finish their GCSEs. However, some knowledge of basic football facts is appalling. To be fair to some pundits they do know about things outside the Oil Premier League. Although one big muck up I remember is when Gavin Peacock once called Nyatanga, Lewitango!!! on football focus.

I've just wrote:

I wish to complain about that chubby bloke on the One Show Adrian Piles (the one with the face you just want to smack). Last night the West Brom Town supporting clown called my beloved Derby County, Derby 'City'.

I'm sure you are aware the only reason people watch the One Show is because they would like to slip the Scottish woman a length so I demand you remove this twit from our screens with immediate effect.

Originally posted by david;6860

i've just wrote:

I wish to complain about that chubby bloke on the one show adrian piles (the one with the face you just want to smack). Last night the west brom town supporting clown called my beloved derby county, derby 'city'.

I'm sure you are aware the only reason people watch the one show is because they would like to slip the scottish woman a length so i demand you remove this twit from our screens with immediate effect.

is she not irish? Lol christine 'dimples' blakely i assume your talkin about

Archived