All Doom Mongers, please report in

Toadbelly

I don’t share all of Toadbelly’s views about the board but as far as I’m concerned he can carry on feeling as smug as he wants. In fact, given what he put up with on DET, he seems quite calm about it.

Think back to the time of the Hulse sale and the Sheffield loss. There was an extremely nasty level of vindictiveness and aggression in posts from some who thought their views about GSE had finally been vindicated.

It was open season on those with long standing positive views about the board, such as Toadbelly, who were regularly receiving the written equivalent of a jackboot in the face. Unfortunately, all of this coincided with Delaroy’s version of the DET which wasn’t properly moderated and meant some posters felt free to go way beyond ‘banter’.

I still haven’t seen some long term posters, such as Butters, reappear on any forum since then. I guess he decided that posting his views in a non-aggressive and humorous way on a MB wasn’t worth the sort of vindictive crap he might receive in reply. I hope Butters is also feeling (just a bit) smug at the moment.

Thanks Ramesses :) What the heck d'ya mean you don't share my views on the board??? :rolleyes:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived