Starting to look run-of-the-mill now

Toadbelly

I wonder if any club could tempt Clough away. What if Man City or Liverpool offered him big salary and transfer budget? They probably wouldn't right now but in 12 months who knows? I just wonder if he'd go, I think he'd be on a hiding to nothing at City but he'd be superb at Liverpool, actually seen his name mentioned a few times on the RAWK forum.

I think ManU could come in and he would turn them down. Mr. Clough, for various reasons, is committed to our club and will make us great again - I have said this before and will say it again. He is a man of strong principal and I think the only thing likely to make him leave would be a major disagreement with the board or some personal disaster - God forbid.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think ManU could come in and he would turn them down. Mr. Clough, for various reasons, is committed to our club and will make us great again - I have said this before and will say it again. He is a man of strong principal and I think the only thing likely to make him leave would be a major disagreement with the board or some personal disaster - God forbid.

Aye and therein lies the problem. He is a man of principles and I think if the board ever p1ss him off, he'll be gone.

I don't think he'll get his head turned by big offers but he won't suffer fools either.

Archived