Half marathon on behalf of the Derby County community Trust

I'm running the Stafford half marathon on the 12th of March on behalf of the Derby County community trust and I'd really appreciate any donations towards it.

The trust does a huge amount for the Derbyshire and East Staffordshire communities and is a really worthwhile cause.

It will be my first half but I'm aiming for a 2 hour finish time which hopefully won't be too bad for a 55 year old!

Donations can be submitted via my just giving page on the following link.

Thankyou.

Kash

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/kash4011?utm_source=copyLink&utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=kash4011&utm_campaign=pfp-share&utm_term=963c5b5c08324aecb19d48888995b266

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not doing so well with my fund raising attempt for the derby county community trust on here unfortunately  but I do appreciate that times are very hard for some especially with the energy bills we are having to all deal with.

The community trust is a very worthwhile charity as we know tho and do a huge amount for the less able and young people of Derbyshire.

I've donated myself to it and if anyone can help it would be very much appreciated by the charity.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong