Who would you like to see sign....

Day

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
davies will never be fit, clough played moexy up front rather than doyle says it all, hulse is leaving in the summer yet no signs of any kind of replacement being lined up, commons will become injured as always also he should only play in the hole advanced midfielder position, cywka for me isn't a fron tman either.

ceiling joist---- chair---- rope---- im so so close after reading yr drivell!

Why can't we replace Hulse in the summer when Hulse leaves, why have we got to replace him now?

Barker's contract is up in X years, let's get a replacement in now? feck sake.

well tbh hulse is leaving us in 8 months, he has been made unwelcome by the boad and nigel clough tbh, they seem unwilling to make any investment, there is a difference between being sensible and sitting back taking a tidy profit

Why does it always have to end up with the investment ***** in every thread? give it a rest.

Hulse leaves in 8 months like you say, it's not a situation that needs to be dealt with now. It's obvious Clough isn't going to offer a new contract for what ever reasons, you don't know it's purely financial, it could be down to his constant niggly injuries or maybe Clough just thinks we can get better value for money wages wise.

Come May alot of players will be out of contract as well as Hulse, we're 3 games into the season and your moaning already about what's going to happen in May for **** sake.

that is cobblers daveo, the fact is hulse kept us up last season, he is one of the best strikers in the division and we are going to get rid of him because he doesn't want league1/2 wages. This club is becoming a joke in my opinon and if the investors don't have the cash then they need to leave, simple as. Many derby fans feel this way it isn't just me

it is very clear that he is being forced to trim the wage bill ever further, if you ever listened to a radio derby interview with him and crosby made especially the crewe and coventry ones, he has made it clear, the club is penniless

the club is penniless, the sooner you get that in to your head y r the better you will feel, why is everything you post so so negative ?

i know you have your opinions but ffs give it a rest,

ps want to borrow trigs gun? its much much faster than dying old n bitter you know:mad:

the club is penniless, the sooner you get that in to your head y r the better you will feel, why is everything you post so so negative ?

i know you have your opinions but ffs give it a rest,

ps want to borrow trigs gun? its much much faster than dying old n bitter you know:mad:

DAVID

YR if they`re a joke don`t bother watching them.i`ve stuck with them through thick and thin old div 3 to prem you take the rough with the smooth i`m afraid with a team like Derby.

they are a joke but i go out of loyalty and the hope we might pick up. The football is better but the results at the moment are lacking. There was a time when people were sayign about the 3 amigos don't rock the boat ect. I don't know who would buy us, we could look into several different options, if they put the club up for sale i imagine it would be an attractive proposition

The club is in it's best position for years, now if you think that's a joke maybe you need to do a little reading of the Derby County history.

actually it isn't whatsoever daveo, the club was in a better position when gadsby took over and cleared most of the debt from the 3 amigos

they are a joke but i go out of loyalty and the hope we might pick up. The football is better but the results at the moment are lacking. There was a time when people were sayign about the 3 amigos don't rock the boat ect. I don't know who would buy us, we could look into several different options, if they put the club up for sale i imagine it would be an attractive proposition

Things Change YR, but the world goes on. Just make sure you are OK. Have fun & enjoy every moment. Support your team through thick & thin if that is your wish. But no matter if your winning or losing make sure you take time out to enjoy the journey. Make up your own mind !

If it's such an attractive proposition... Why do you keep fecking moanin?

actually it isn't whatsoever daveo, the club was in a better position when gadsby took over and cleared most of the debt from the 3 amigos

The current board has cleared most of the debt. Gadbsy was the one who gave B(V)D all the money to buy ***** and nearly bankrupted us again

Archived