Who would you like to see sign....

Day

So it sounds like we might be seeing a new face in before QPR game, bearing in mind we aint loaded and Clough has already said loans represent the best value for money at the moment, who would you like to see come in loan?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Problem is, a decent goalscoring record usually means a decent fee would be involved, I'd guess you would be looking at £1m+ for Lambert. I'd be very suprised if we sign anyone on a permanent deal this week.

I'd like to see Nile Ranger from Newcastle here on loan. I know he brings a lot of baggage but I'm jealous of Cardiff for getting Bellamy, Weiss from City would be a good one for us, not keen on getting another loan from Arsenal they don't seem to shine at Derby. Tottenham have a fair few surplus players that could do a great job. Peter Crouch anyone?

I'd like to see Nile Ranger from Newcastle here on loan. I know he brings a lot of baggage but I'm jealous of Cardiff for getting Bellamy, Weiss from City would be a good one for us, not keen on getting another loan from Arsenal they don't seem to shine at Derby. Tottenham have a fair few surplus players that could do a great job. Peter Crouch anyone?

Think Weiss is on loan at Glasgow Rangers

I`d like to see a new keeper to replace Bywater who commands the box and his defenders and who can kick a ball straight but i`d also like to win the lottery :rolleyes:

Mark Hughes says he wants to sign a new keeper because Shwarzer is off soon and he doesn't want David Stockdale to be having too much too soon.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. :D

Archived