The Robbie Savage Challenge

Perky1106

Listen, this is the Robbie Savage challenge. Listen you have to use the word "listen" in your post as much as you can. Listen you are allowed to comment about anything you like but the post must contain some self-centred drivel. Now at 20, I really shouldn't be playing games like this but I guess it what my career has come too.

Listen, unlike most of these games, you get points for repeating the drivel as it will reflect Robbie's approach to the media even more. And also it reflects the way I'm feeling about my life and I want to please the gaffer.

Let's go people and see who is the best person at making their own tacky media career.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem with the members of this forum is that they refuse to listen to sense.I speak the truth,I have listened to my peers for years and now convey the experience I have gathered but the youth of today just wont listen.I would suggest that you people listen to the views of the great wordsmith L.Isten of Denmark.He had thousands listening to him,completely had them eating out of the palm of his hands.He, like myself was gifted with a vast knowledge.

I would encourage some of you to spend more time listening and less time talking.You may learn something.

Listen, Daveo's post was great but judging from the vast experience I have in this game and the things I've learnt in the many years I've been involved I'd say Dangerous' post was the best one so far. Listen, and this is coming from someone who's posted on a lot of web forums and is known far and wide I genuinely laughed at this.

Archived