I've just ordered this.....

Day

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can you make this thread audiable?

id make a fortune selling it to the insomniacs!

rope? gun ? or knife?

none of them i,ll just read daveyboys threads!

I've been thinking the same about your Aussiemendation and Cricket threads, they make a Forest fan look intelligent. Lost count the amount of times I've fell asleep on my space bar after reading your posts.

Any kid will hear the language through everyday life yeah but I wouldn't want my kid up in his bedroom listening to it every night, there more likely to use the language themselves.

You only have to look at how kids talk today compared to when we was kids and it was just space invaders or super mario. Obviously games are not all to blame, films and music are also to blame but no way Pedro will I let my kids go online and play games.

BANG BANG! your dead .

no im not i had my bullet proof jacket on,

i shot you in the head ,

well i had my magic helmet on!

but i shot you with my magic helmet bullets!

and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on .

feckin retards

Man throws ball, man hits ball, men throw ball back.

And so on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

Man sits on jet ski, drives left, drives right, drives left, drives right

And so on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

Daveo opens a thread, Trigger says sad fecker, Daveo opens thread, Trigger says sad fecker.

Tigger suggests an Aussie for Derby, everybody yawns, Trigger suggests an Aussie for Derby, everybody yawns.

They sold 4.7 million copies in the first 24 hours and 7 million copies of MW2 in the first 2 months, I doubt there is 7 million jet skis going round the seas.

Archived