I've just ordered this.....

Day

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I refuse to be beaten by kids that use the map glitches and sniper you from feckin miles away, they will be the same people that quit Fifa when you go 2 nil up in the first half. I only play COD online in private matches now as it's pointless. Bad Company 2 wipes the floor with COD anyhow.

Because I refuse to be beaten by kids that use the map glitches and sniper you from feckin miles away, they will be the same people that quit Fifa when you go 2 nil up in the first half. I only play COD online in private matches now as it's pointless. Bad Company 2 wipes the floor with COD anyhow.

Your just mardy because your pants Daveo, all the glitches have been patched and snipers are few and far between

Alright then, it's just me thats pants. You don't see snipers on the roofs on Highrise in every game, you don't see people behind the fence on Terminal, you don't see people mid air on derail, you don't see snipers up on the rock face in Afghan, you also don't see 2 people in the corner of the map allowing the other to shoot him so he can get a nuke, it's all in my imagination.

Bad Comapny 2 I think I've seen map glitchers in 2 games out the hundreds I've played. MW2 it's every game without fail.

Not at all, you must be playing with your eyes and ears shut. Look at the Infinty Ward forum and you'l see hundreds of people unhappy with map glitches, bugs and kids online. COD 4 wasn't like it, MW2 has created a new breed of ******.

Archived