pulis rage at dressing room 'mole'

derbydan

TONY PULIS has slammed the 'mole' who exposed a Stoke dressing room bust-up.

Glenn Whelan and Abdoulaye Faye were involved in an altercation after the Potters' 7-0 thrashing at Chelsea on Sunday.

The clash was revealed by someone in the Stoke camp, leaving Pulis fuming.

The Potters boss said: "We have no concrete evidence who it is but we are desperately disappointed because the dressing room is a good dressing room.

"Securing Premier League status for the second year with seven games to go shows how strong the spirit has been.

"You don't do that if you have bad spirit in the dressing room and people are not pulling together.

"It is one or two precious people who have had things not go their way who have decided they want to do certain things.

"It is up to them but it has no place in our dressing room.

"Glenn and Aby are really disappointed the story came out. Once it was over it was over and you just move on.

"The players have been desperately disappointed. There are some good characters in the dressing room and I believe one or two will have sorted that out.

"Everything that happens in the dressing room should stay in the dressing room and unfortunately it hasn't.

"Ever since I started professional football at 15 there was always that togetherness and solidarity in the dressing room - it is a sanctuary.

"When I started football everyone believed it."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2952645/Tony-Pulis-rage-at-Stoke-mole.html#ixzz0mUAMx9kx

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived