10/11 Season Hopes

Day

1) Savage retires before pre-season starts as he wants to pursue a career as an Astronaut

2) Barker is given the captains armband

3) We don't sell Commons, Barker or Bywater

4) We sign 1x Left back, 2x Right backs, 2x Central midfielders, 2x Wingers (I don't care what the transfer fee is, or what league they came from as long as they are upto the job)

5) We finish higher than 13th

6) We do the double over Forest

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) sav has a blinding last season for the rams and then joins the backroom staff

2) barker = captain

3) we don't get rid of miles like we did giles

4) we don't get rid of barker, commons, jay mac, barker or porter

5) top half finnish

6) keep the bc trophy

7) sign michael tonge and bob (cwyka) atleast1 new rb hopefully 2, beef up the midfield

I cant really tell if we were lucky to stay up this year or the players were playing within themselves. The most disappointing thing about this season has been the quality of football or lack of it, I really expected better.

1) Better entertainment.

2) Survival in the CCC.

3) This wretched debt we keep hearing about, paid off.

we have a shirt that isnt the same as every other team sponsored by adidas

a season with out looking over our shoulder at the bottom 3

a season without negative tactics

and hopefully a season where savage doesnt play every minute, and he doesnt have a rant at gibson every month

our fans to come up with a fairly original song without stealing everyone elses, seriously stealing the palace song and singing it at bristol, i thougfht we were better than that

a season were i wont regret spending hundreds of quid on a season ticket

a season where we invest some money into new players

oh and 2 5-0 victorys over forest would be nice too! :D

Next season will be a lot more open in terms of who gets promoted. The clubs coming down, Hull, Portsmouth and Burnley will not have much chance of going straight back up. Hull and Pompey due to financial catastrophe, Burnley because they are *****.

This could be a major opportunity for us, if we can make a few decent signings and have a bit of luck with injuries we could do it. I'm looking forward to it already.

Next season will be a lot more open in terms of who gets promoted. The clubs coming down, Hull, Portsmouth and Burnley will not have much chance of going straight back up. Hull and Pompey due to financial catastrophe, Burnley because they are *****.

This could be a major opportunity for us, if we can make a few decent signings and have a bit of luck with injuries we could do it. I'm looking forward to it already.

Not sure we're in line for a promotion shot. Have a look and see how many better teams there are than us in the CCC.

Can't see it either with the likes of Burnley, Boro, Cardiff, Swansea, Bristol City and the Scumbags. We're a few million behind these lot and depending on how these teams stregthen compared to us we could be even further behind.

1) sav has a blinding last season for the rams and then joins the backroom staff - couldn't of said it any better Dan so im nicking it :D

we sign Cwyka and Tonge, Hooper

we keep Common's and he stays fit :rolleyes:

top 10 finish

Double on Forest

More singing and less boo-ing

Hope we get a good physio and change backroom staff

Archived