the masters

trigger

did anyone watch the golf in the usa?

well i did,

and i must say i laughed my tits off when that fat plank from notts lee westwood BOTTLED it in the final round ,

a true NOTTS FOREST FAN with a true notts attitude ,

do you think notts forest will follow in the same failure mode as set by lee westwood?

failure in the playoff final?

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and a feckin ha ha ha :D:D:D

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive always found that some golfers are to$$ers.Lots of small business owners who think theyre millionaires.Not really a working class game.I get the impression that golfers have to have the latest clubs,have to wear the best gear and have to drive the flashest car.its a very expensive ***** extension.

ive always found that some golfers are to$$ers.Lots of small business owners who think theyre millionaires.Not really a working class game.I get the impression that golfers have to have the latest clubs,have to wear the best gear and have to drive the flashest car.its a very expensive ***** extension.

all true, sadly well except from a guy called ryan moore, hes played most of his pro career with out sponsers, and refuses to sign to most even when offered 6figure contracts, i say fair play to the lad. but its no different than them poofters who play in pink boots and where them tight tops under there shirt. just trying to look good.

but i still love playing it nothing better in the summer, wacking the **** out of a little ball.

and i did watch was good seeing westwood feck up, but to be fair some of the shots mickleson was playing...just wow...i just dream of hitting the ball straight never mind doing what some of the pros can do

Archived