DCFC - End of Term Report

RAMtastic

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

right, but wouldn't parachute payments cover a lot of that for this year, and that mortgage i thought was 3-4 years old because that was when 3 amigos were in weren't it? I was just wondering because we have had so much debt and payment of debt.

right, but wouldn't parachute payments cover a lot of that for this year, and that mortgage i thought was 3-4 years old because that was when 3 amigos were in weren't it? I was just wondering because we have had so much debt and payment of debt.

Any parachute payments were spent in 2007 and 2008. Gadsby didn't have any money to put in the club so we spent parachute money before we even got it.

Well if we want to do well next season Clough needs to learn that crappy non-league players are not good enough in the Championship, He also needs to buy more players instead of loaning:rolleyes:

people have moaned about 'non- league' signings but we have some good results from it yes deeney is sh1te and we haven't seen owt of pringle but moxey was doing o.k before he got an injury and couldn't regain his spot back in the team as jay mac has been playing well buxton was doing really well too and one of his best signings io think was porter but when every one is moaning they negate to mention these players

Its because we didn't pay £2m± for them. People also forget that every manager in football has signed total flops, Fergie has made loads, Rafa makes about 5 a season.

The only signings Rafa has made that AREN'T flops are Alonso, Torres and Reina.

Has Gerrard been playing this season? can't say I've noticed. I was kinda hoping he had a storming season with Liverpool and finally figured out how to carry his form over to the England team. I wouldn't even bother taking him to South Africa.

The problem with talking about sacking Clough is that you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't. He's had no real money to spend and inherited a motley crew of players, he hasn't improved things much. So fire him and bring in another one, who probably won't be able to do better. I'd keep him, I have faith that he can get it right. Difficult to say where this faith comes from, but it's there. As for the board, well this could be improved if we found a bunch of gentlemen in turbans who were willing to throw money at it. Realistically that's like hoping for a lottery win, Man City won the lottery we didn't. So now we have to cut the suit to match the cloth.

Archived