Rooney's injured

Day

I bet my left testicle that Rooney cares more for United than Savage does for Derby.

utter tripe rooney has no more care for manure than i do in my little finger he is all about the money he was and everton lad through and through until manure came in with big money and he was out the door quicker than billy at a tank top sale

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
utter tripe rooney has no more care for manure than i do in my little finger he is all about the money he was and everton lad through and through until manure came in with big money and he was out the door quicker than billy at a tank top sale

So your telling me that Rooney doesn't have that extra passion to win, that added fire in his belly that makes him so unique?

Rooney is the type of player that would bust a gut for any club he plays for, whether that be Everton, Man Utd or Accrington Stanley.

I watched the match last night it was a thriller. The away goal rule does make matches very interesting although I don't think it's very fair on teams.

I'm glad Bayern won because it means less games Rooney has before the 12th of June and that's less games he has to break something.

Rafael showed some horrendous naivety and Alex will be pretty angry with him I imagine.

Nani, Rooney, Robben and Ribery are some of the best attacking players in Europe. It is a treat to watch them when they're all on form like they were last night at Old Trafford.

So your telling me that Rooney doesn't have that extra passion to win, that added fire in his belly that makes him so unique?

Rooney is the type of player that would bust a gut for any club he plays for, whether that be Everton, Man Utd or Accrington Stanley.

Erm......so would Sav !

and hes still **** at athat, aparently loadsa people turn of five live when hes on, and i refuse to watch that **** local football show as he spends half his life on it

He just likes the sound of his own voice and pictures of his glossy blond hair in magazines and newspapers.

Why the sudden change, I thought I was the only Savage hater on this forum?...well me and rams71.

i dont hate him personally, i just dont rate him as a footballer (never have done never will do)

i just wish he'd leave all the tv,radio,newspaper columns etc untill he finishes playing

Archived