The Play-Offs and Premiership Survival

Day

Not long to go now and I think it's safe to say we won't make the play offs this season, looking at the teams that are in the promotion mix who will go up via the play offs, and what's your thoughts on Premiership survival for these teams?.

Newcastle and West Brom look pretty certain to go up in the automatic spots. Forest have one of the play off spots secured with Cardiff, Swansea, Leicester are in the mix with Blackpool the outsiders.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

18th West Ham

19th Burnley

20th Portsmouth

I'd rather Hull went down than WH because they are a tinpot club with no significant history or fan base.

1st Newcastle

2nd West Brom

Play off winners - Forest

Newcastle will stay up. Forest will go down with the lowest ever Premiership points total as West Brom will be relegated in their continuous "yoyo" seasons.

I'd rather Hull went down than WH because they are a tinpot club with no significant history or fan base.

Pot, Kettle...

I think a surprise entry to the play-offs will clinch the promotion spot, and depending on what happens with newcastle and being put up for sale etc, either all of them will come straight back down again or newcastle will scrape survival

Behave yourself Mr Bakeri wummery is not tolerated on this forum. We are a top of the range deluxe kettle....just needs repairing as the element has gone. We have history, history that was created across a full season not a knockout coffee cup competition.

Anyhow now that's cleared that up, you say surprise entry will make the play offs, would that be Blackpool or even Boro or Sheff Utd?

I also hope nobody from the NEP is reading or your membership status may be reviewed by the NEPmoderationteam for negativity.

the irritating thing is i know we can win it, we can go up... but i have been a forest fan far too long now and i can't see us doing anything in the play-offs - such is life. If we get to Wembley i'll still go along, buy the flag, sing the songs, hope the hope, dream the dream... i just wont be surprised to be on the train home a Championship supporter

Archived