Crystal Palace 1-2 Cardiff

Derby 1-0 Leicester

Peterborough 0-1 Bristol City

Plymouth 0-2 Blackpool

Preston 2-2 QPR

Reading 1-1 West Brom

Swansea 0-0 Ipswich

Watford 1-1 Middlesbrough

Yahoooooooooo well needed 3 point, a cracking own goal - dodgy keeper :D - dirty cheating foxes and a crap ref who gave us nothing. Frustrating game of wasted chances and hurried kicks that went nowhere and if Pearson doesn't have a shot soon i'm going to get sooo mad ! has he got no bottle at all ? and half the time we missed chances cos noone was in the box. Stevie Howard and Oakley got a great reception, and was very funny when Oakley got subbed to a standing ovation and chants from Derby fans of Matty Oakley is a ram he hates leicester he then does a full circle of applause to the derby fans much to the disgust of the leicester fans.

Seen Pearsons chance in the second half as we had a stream, don't know whats wrong with the guy, gets in a good position, does he shoot? no he takes another touch which takes it away from him and straight to the keeper. The neighbours must have been wondering what was going off when I screamed SHOOOOOOOOT at the laptop.

pretty good game over-all nice to see powell, oakley and howard get a good reception dodgy keeper :D the ref was a tw4t tho kept getting the way and when he got knocked down the fecker didn't even know what he was doing sav had a few 'heated' words wuth him and then from that moment the ref gave us feck all i like pearo great player but i think he does need to work on his shooting and deano was m.o.m for me :D

Archived