Smoking

Sith Happens

39 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I'd love to see the demographic of smokers in this country. 

At the expense of sounding like a snob...

It's amazing how many people who rely on  benefits to fund their lives who never seem short of money for buying beer and fags...

I think there is an element of truth here...but its not just about being a snob. 

Everyone likes to relax, have a vice .. treat themselves...and expensive as they are fags are obtainable/ accessible still.  If you have more money then your blow out may be a weekend away with the lads, or even a winter holiday or upgrade on the car. People on benefits cant indulge in these things so grab their guilty pleasure where they can.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

I think there is an element of truth here...but its not just about being a snob. 

Everyone likes to relax, have a vice .. treat themselves...and expensive as they are fags are obtainable/ accessible still.  If you have more money then your blow out may be a weekend away with the lads, or even a winter holiday or upgrade on the car. People on benefits cant indulge in these things so grab their guilty pleasure where they can.

But as has been pointed out,  a serious smoking habit is probably going to set you back somewhere between £5000 and £10000 per year.

3 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

But as has been pointed out,  a serious smoking habit is probably going to set you back somewhere between £5000 and £10000 per year.

I would seriously doubt they spend that much...and you can buy roll ups.....fags bought on the cheap no questions asked etc

• 2 weeks later...

Archived