own a footy club for a fiver!!

derbydan

just saw this website came across it on facebook

Own the club.

fivepoundfootballclub.com is recruiting an army of owners to invest in a lower league club in either Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scotland or Wales. You vote to decide which country and, eventually, which team will be invested in.

Never miss a match.

As owners, it’ll be important that you know what’s going on at the chosen club. We’ll make all the information available and you can vote on any decisions. We’ll get you all the latest news, match reports and highlights of every game that is possible online.

Increase your authority.

Invest more to have a greater say on what happens at the club. Push for a star signing or maybe you'd prefer to create links with local clubs and provide free tickets for schools? Can you help a lower league club rise up through the leagues? Leave a legacy.

That's right. For just five pounds you can be a football club owner. Why only five pounds? We think that football club ownership shouldn't be restricted to millionaires and billionaires. Some of the biggest clubs in the world, including Barcelona and Hamburg, are owned by thousands of members. We want to give everyone the opportunity to be a football club owner.

What do you get?

You will be a football club owner. You'll get video highlights and detailed match reports from every game. Plus, you'll decide how to distribute the money you raise and vote on a host of other decisions. You're the owner.

Maybe you'll vote to use £20,000 to secure a star player package? Or maybe you'd prefer to expand the stadium or invest in training facilities. Maybe launching a youth development scheme or increase the club's reputation in the local community?

http://www.fivepoundfootballclub.com/

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all. I'm a representative of Five Pound Football Club. I'm not sure if you're aware that we are not currently asking for any payment, only for members to declare an interest by submitting a form available on the official site. We are currently developing the site to provide a number of interactive features. We're definitely not a scam.

When introduced, payments will be handled via PayPal, the world leader and most trusted name for online payments. The details of the accumulated investment fund will be updated and presented to members of the association at the beginning of every month.

Members that sign up to the website will become a member of the supporters association, who decide on how many board members would be elected, along with an association president. These roles would be voted on after a set ‘term’ or when one of the roles becomes vacant. All members will be able to vote on 'ownership' decisions. The shares acquired in the chosen club will be held by the supporters association.

I'd be happy to try and answer any of your questions?

Kind regards,

Ashleigh

yer avin a giraffe aint you?

i have just found 7 million in my bank account today,

and as an act of good faith im going to share it with all of you on the forum,

all you have to do is this ,

name.....

address...

d o b....

whick bank you use.....

account number(i need this so i can put money into your account:D)

mothers maiden name.....

and your secret pin number please

if you feel unsure with this then please invest 5 pounds to buy man utd .

Hi all. I'm a representative of Five Pound Football Club. I'm not sure if you're aware that we are not currently asking for any payment, only for members to declare an interest by submitting a form available on the official site. We are currently developing the site to provide a number of interactive features. We're definitely not a scam.

When introduced, payments will be handled via PayPal, the world leader and most trusted name for online payments. The details of the accumulated investment fund will be updated and presented to members of the association at the beginning of every month.

Members that sign up to the website will become a member of the supporters association, who decide on how many board members would be elected, along with an association president. These roles would be voted on after a set ‘term’ or when one of the roles becomes vacant. All members will be able to vote on 'ownership' decisions. The shares acquired in the chosen club will be held by the supporters association.

I'd be happy to try and answer any of your questions?

Kind regards,

Ashleigh

Apologies if it's not scam, Facebook groups are often used by scammers. What are the chances of you entering a bidding war with Peter Gadsby to buy Derby County?

Archived