Watford Away - Fancy Dress

ramona

I've read on THERAMS forum a thread about fancy dress at the last away game. I cannot post on there as I don't have an account, so apologies for nicking the thread, but it got me thinking.

It is our 125th anniversary and what about celebrating the best decade of our history -

Dust off your cuban heels and get sum brasso round ya medallion.

Grow your sideburns and show your chest hair (blokes can do this as well)

Find your old "Jim Fixed it for Me" badge :eek:

Ride to Watford on ya Chopper :eek:

Tie your scarf round your wrists

Kipper tie and flares

David Bowie

Garry Glitter - eeerrrrmm /ohmy (ok noGarry Glitters please)

Wonder Woman

Cupid Stunt

or just the usual 70's star look

We had a Clough at the helm then, and we have a Clough at the helm now.

Let's celebrate the SEVENTIES...........?????

Anyone?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that would be quality just like blackburn away last season make it a proper celebration maybe we can get kenny miller back to score another wonder goal lol....... or not. t'was a great day but Was gutterin tho came out of the ground to0 see this woman in a derby shirt sat on the wall next to the pub sobbing her heart out

Originally posted by derbydan;4213

that would be quality just like blackburn away last season make it a proper celebration maybe we can get kenny miller back to score another wonder goal lol....... or not. t'was a great day but Was gutterin tho came out of the ground to0 see this woman in a derby shirt sat on the wall next to the pub sobbing her heart out

whyyy crryyy?

was the enevitable, if the 4,5,6 0 drummin's werent enough to show that then i dunno what is! lol

Archived