the hurt locker

froggg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys but I don't get it at all, the same way as I don't get the Savage hype, I don't understand the Hype about The Hurt Locker.

Was it a good film? maybe, although I'd say it was bordering on average to be honest.

What a great film it makes you truely appreciate what it is like for our young lads overseas.

Mace if you haven't seen Ross Kemp in Afghanistan watch that, or the book is pretty much the same as the series. That truely makes you appreciate what our young lads are doing overseas.

The Hurt Locker reminded me of playing COD, you go on the rampage with a machine gun taking everyone on yourself thinking your John McClane. It was based on an American adrenaline junky that didn't give a ***** about his company, and that doesn't happen overseas with our lads.

Also why did the bomb blast kill the guy at the start and not James at the end who was closer to the blast, and was actually hit by shrapnel?.

I'l watch it again in a few months, this time I'l be watching it as if I'm watching Die Hard.

Archived