Derby County v Watford

Day

that could of been one of the most boring games of football ive ever seen!

no atmosphere in the game, both teams poor

we were a little lucky that there strikers couldnt control the ball

BUT we got 3points and kept a clean sheet

mom in my eyes between pearson and buxton

with green and barker closely following

savage was very quiet as was hulse

oh and the ref had an absolute shocker

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buxton is a pocket Rocket! he must be up there for player of the season for me. He and Barker cleaned up everything. The midfield played well too, Hulse looked a bit off the pace after missing last match and Porter looked ok.

The ref and both lineo's had shockers too. The crowd was quiet aswell.

There was some serious amounts of free tickets in the south stand, did anybody who was there see the kids streaming out the stands to do a lap of the pitch? kin ell.

savage was very quiet as was hulse

People who sat around me thought he were man of the match......ok I'm bullshited a little there. I had internet blackout and my phone was pants today, SSN only went to Pride Park for the goals so I guessed it was pretty boring.

i imagine there is oone person floating out there who thought he was man of match

agree with boycie about buxton, player of the year is between him, savage bywater and buxton.

it was quiet, did you see the dodgy half time show boycie? fancy dress animals in the centre circle, it warped my fragile little mind

Dodgy ref ! blimey what a complete joke he was - suprised Sav didn't lamp him one - Did Porter play ? apart from scoring a goal he didn't do much and Pearson... will he EVER have a shot at goal ? Greeny ran his heart out as did Sav, Tongue played well and what a cracking goal, as usual Nigel left the subs to late, Bywater made a cracking save near the end, yeah the crowd was very quiet today to busy boo-ing the ref i think. I didn't agree with motm, thought Buxton maybe should of got it today.

Archived