50% off at shopDCFC

Day

Throughout March shopDCFC at Pride Park Stadium will be holding a 50% * off sale on replica kit, training kit, selected Adidas and DCFC Leisurewear.

With the discount, adult home, away and third replica shirts are now available at the cost of just £20.

The offer is also available to those who make their purchases online at wearederby.com

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~1980506,00.html

------------------------------------------------

It also seems to be free postage, I've just ordered and they never charged for postage.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

could have had this on last week lol ordered this seasons shirt cost me £30 on the plus side i was being abit cheeky and asked if there was anychance of getting it signed and they said no problem we'll send it to moor farm and get the squad to sign it for you but it will take around 3 weeks for delivery :D

Got to be quick tho, after a day or two theres only XXXXXL left, it's ok if your Dan or Boycie, but us that take care of our bodies and work out regularly down the gym won't be able to grab a bargain.

Got to be quick tho, after a day or two theres only XXXXXL left, it's ok if your Dan or Boycie, but us that take care of our bodies and work out regularly down the gym won't be able to grab a bargain.

yeah still in with a shout :D lol

this sale has come at the right time i need some new footy kit love the mid season sale!

Archived