Derby County v Swansea City

Day

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just didn't sound the same after Commons went off, no attacking outlet once again. Ah well I guess the bump back to earth was going to happen sooner or later. Just hope Commons aint out for to long.

yep, lost our attacking impetus, sunu was quite, but i imagine its hard to come into a team straight away in a key position, i wouldnt of bought him on so early, possible push pearson inton the hole and bring martin on, would of been my choice of sub, but oh well.

not a brilliant performance, but didnt think they were much better to be honest

I know it sounds ugly but knowing that Commons is our only creative hope in the team, bring on Porter and hump balls up him and Hulse if we have to just to cause them a few problems.

I'm still not sure why we're sticking with 4 central midfielders when we bring in Martin on loan, let's see what the lad can do if we're going to part with cash for him in the summer.

Well that was back to our usual display, where was the fight ? Dyer was hardly marked all game, we didn't push them at all, but then they are fourth - dirty gits though - to be honest McEverley should of been sent of for an earlier tackle not the one he was sent off for the ref was shocking - no surprise there, the tackle on Savage was horrendous could of ended his career and Colin Gibson made some stupid comment to him after the game asking if it was incitement :confused: a 40 yard lunge on him and it's his fault ! how exactly ? Bywater did go over and shove someone onto the floor i didn't see a punch but he may have -it ended up a bit like the forest 'mele' in the end. Savage man of the match and well deserved he ran everyone off the park with little help. Sunu looked knackered and a bit lost hope he picks up, looks like Common's has a tear on his hamstring - could be 6 weeks was sorely missed when he went off.

Dan was good to meet you today.

Archived