Leacock Facebook

DCFC..Jason

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, dont realy care for anything like facebook etc, should leave players and others to there own personal life, facebook is such a brief of peoples privacy, why on earth he let fans be his friends i dont know, i know i wouldnt.

anyways on a note of leacock, hope hes back sometime soon and back to his best /ohmy

Originally posted by MattyTheRam;3911

No, dont realy care for anything like facebook etc, should leave players and others to there own personal life, facebook is such a brief of peoples privacy, why on earth he let fans be his friends i dont know, i know i wouldnt.

anyways on a note of leacock, hope hes back sometime soon and back to his best /ohmy

Agreed, although tell us what's it about

Originally posted by DCFC..Jason;3910

Anyone Seen The Massive Arguing !

I saw it, and can i just say ive never contacted Deano through facebook or anything alike, but for him to have a go at those wishing him well, eg "Hope youre back soon mate", is out of order. Im sure people understand Dean will not allways be able to reply to their messages, and of course he lives a life outside of football, but to reply to those who wish him well with "Dean is injured for people that don't know. stop keep writing **** on my wall. thank u", is a bit of a ****-like thing to do.

if he is going to be a pr1ck about people wishing him well, then he can go f*ck himself, who does he think he is, would be my general response, he has other ways of his mates gettin in touch!!!, just a fkin stupid website where people spend all there time on for silly reasons... "not goin out tonight cus am on facebook" sort of people, grrr

rant

Originally posted by David;3927

Shouldn't of added a load of people he doesnt know on Facebook the tool, what did he think would happen?

"Hey Deano me n ma m8's think ur wicked init"

Exactly, if he doesnt want the hassle, why accept fans. He doesnt have to reply to each post, but an occasional status update of "will be back in * weeks" wouldnt hurt. Rather than what he said.

Personally this is why I don't "hero worship". I give 100% support to them whilst on the pitch but if I see them on the street I'll just walk on by.

In the past I've been mates with Nige Callahan and our own Tin Man but both were through working with them and they were sound.

other than that I dunna wanna know as they think they're above the average bloke now!

Imagine You Were In His Shoes, Facebook Is A Social Networking Site For Your Friends. People Keep Adding Him And He Accepts, Do Those People Have Nothing Better To Do Other Than Stalk Him !! He Accepts Them , That's Kind Enough .. But No, People Want More .. He Has It For His Mates To Keep In Touch, Not Random Fans

Looking At His Other Status' He's Been Real Friendly In The Past, He's Obviously Just Reached Boiling Point

So, All He Said Was Stop Writing "****" ON hIS Wall And People Go Mental ..

Like Seriously, Half The Stuff People Comment His Wall With Is The Exact Same Things, Half His Updates Must Be Full With Arguing, And Imagine The Annoying Notifications From Peopel He Doesnt Know

Originally posted by DCFC..Jason;3933

Imagine You Were In His Shoes, Facebook Is A Social Networking Site For Your Friends. People Keep Adding Him And He Accepts, Do Those People Have Nothing Better To Do Other Than Stalk Him !! He Accepts Them , That's Kind Enough .. But No, People Want More .. He Has It For His Mates To Keep In Touch, Not Random Fans

Looking At His Other Status' He's Been Real Friendly In The Past, He's Obviously Just Reached Boiling Point

So, All He Said Was Stop Writing "****" ON hIS Wall And People Go Mental ..

Like Seriously, Half The Stuff People Comment His Wall With Is The Exact Same Things, Half His Updates Must Be Full With Arguing, And Imagine The Annoying Notifications From Peopel He Doesnt Know

Very true, as I said, he shouldnt accept people he doesnt know, but if someone walked up to him in the street and said "Hi Dean how's the injury going, when you back?", replying with "stop asking me", you'd feel a little put out. But yes, as you said he has been good in the past, so I wont hold it against him.

Originally posted by DCFC..Jason;3933

Imagine You Were In His Shoes, Facebook Is A Social Networking Site For Your Friends. People Keep Adding Him And He Accepts, Do Those People Have Nothing Better To Do Other Than Stalk Him !!

Facebook is a networking site for friends, so why is he adding people he doesnt know? to appear more popular is my guess. If you don't want the hassle of fans wishing you luck or asking you questions then don't add them simple as.

Originally posted by David;3936

Facebook is a networking site for friends, so why is he adding people he doesnt know? to appear more popular is my guess. If you don't want the hassle of fans wishing you luck or asking you questions then don't add them simple as.

I think its the fans adding Dean mate, and ill admit I added him ages ago, but I dont hassle him with questions or anything like that.

You're Telling Me Deano Adds Them ?

They Add Him, He Accepts Them ..

He Doesnt Want To Be Rude, He Probably Expects Fans To Be Smart With Postings, Not Going Mad Like With Them ..

He's Let People Make His Facebook A DCFC Fans Page For A Year, Maybe He Wants People To Just Calm Down And Act Normal

And .. He's Stated On His FB Before He Doesnt Know When He's Back .. The Club Have Said TheY Don't Know .. Wouldn't You Get Annoyed At Constant Questions , Which The Answers Have Been Released For Already !!

Originally posted by DCFC..Jason;3938

You're Telling Me Deano Adds Them ?

They Add Him, He Accepts Them ..

He Doesnt Want To Be Rude, He Probably Expects Fans To Be Smart With Postings, Not Going Mad Like With Them ..

He's Let People Make His Facebook A DCFC Fans Page For A Year, Maybe He Wants People To Just Calm Down And Act Normal

And .. He's Stated On His FB Before He Doesnt Know When He's Back .. The Club Have Said TheY Don't Know .. Wouldn't You Get Annoyed At Constant Questions , Which The Answers Have Been Released For Already !!

Yes, but I wouldnt be rude and mardy about it.

Archived