Leacock Facebook

DCFC..Jason

I realise it's the fans adding him although they come up as a notification, you get the option to ignore or add to your list.

I have dodgy Russian birds trying to add me all the time, as far as I'm aware I don't know any Russians so I've ignored the lot of them.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You Say That .. But If You Had A Profile You Intended For Your Friends To Stay In Contact, And You Kindly Accepted People Who Took Over Your Facebook And Kept Arguing, Kept Leaving Same Messages, It Would Annoy You ..

It's Intended For His Family & Friends, He Lets Fans Be His Friends .. But People Have Taken Over His Page, And This Leads To Arguing On His Page

He's Great To Fans In Person .. But Let Him Live His Life .. Stop Intruding ..

He Tried To Do A Good Nice Thing, But People Ruin it

Originally posted by David;3942

I realise it's the fans adding him although they come up as a notification, you get the option to ignore or add to your list.

I have dodgy Russian birds trying to add me all the time, as far as I'm aware I don't know any Russians so I've ignored the lot of them.

Lol, I know the type..."Hey babe, im hot horny and in New York tonight" haha, no you're not, you're a old pervert...deny. haha

Originally posted by DCFC..Jason;3944

You Say That .. But If You Had A Profile You Intended For Your Friends To Stay In Contact, And You Kindly Accepted People Who Took Over Your Facebook And Kept Arguing, Kept Leaving Same Messages, It Would Annoy You ..

It's Intended For His Family & Friends, He Lets Fans Be His Friends .. But People Have Taken Over His Page, And This Leads To Arguing On His Page

Very true.

Originally posted by DCFC..Jason;3944

It would annoy me which is why I wouldnt add them to be honest. Fair play to the guy for accepting fans requests, I just don't feel sorry for him that's all. He's been very naive if he thought fans wouldnt pester him with questions on a daily basis. What happens when he leaves the club?, on the det forum there was that guy who left Barnes a message calling him a prima donna on his wall.

i think it was because he got some stoke fan that added him and started giving him **** ect thats what the argument is about on there if he is annoyed with the fans wishing him well and sending him encouragement then that is a poor show imo

It was a nice gesture to the fans, but you have to agree he's been naive at the same time thinking this wouldnt happen?.

What happened on Barnes profile will happen again on every player that accepts fans onto there friends lists.

Out of curiosity how many other players are on Facebook and are accepting fans?

FB IS FOR PERSONAL USE .. Add HIM as a Friend, Dont Take Over His Page !!

You Can Send Letters To Moor Farm And Wish Him Well ..

And People Do KEEP Asking Him THe Same Questions Over & Over ..

It's Like Seriously, Fix Up Guys Football Isn't Everything

He Was Naive To A Point .. But I Think it's More To Do With Fans Fixing Themselves Up .. Who Goes On FB, Searches Footballers & Adds .. FB iS For Friends & Families ..

I've Seen People Ask Him When Are You Back Over And Over, It's Been IN THe Newspaper THey Didnt Know, He Said HE Didn't Know, But People Just Keep Asking ..

We Have Some Slow Fans Who Need To Spend Time With Fam & Friends, Not Player Stalking

Hey Jason instead of coming on hear preaching to us about how stupid the fans are and how a little naive he was perhaps you need to be advising your friends a little better!

I know for sure I don't accept anyone I don't know and I don't accept alot I do know!

Every time you get onto a thread you turn it into a personal crusade to defend the good and the great personal life of the footballer, sorry mate, you started this thread bigging up the argument side to it!

I believe it's fair to say that most of us thats commented so far have never botherd to ever look at their "facebooks" so it shows how much we care really!

agree'd we all know that its wrong to intrude, so we dont, so preaching to us about something we havnt even done is wrong....

this thread should have ended a long time ago with

have u seen the arguement?

and simply replies like

Yes

No

would of sufficed and then lock it

Chill guys,

On a side note, if any of you lot start adding me to Facebook you will be rejected, don't mind you as members but friends so soon would be rushing our relationship and I'd hate to see it all end in tears, lets take things one step at a time.

Originally posted by David;3964

Chill guys,

On a side note, if any of you lot start adding me to Facebook you will be rejected, don't mind you as members but friends so soon would be rushing our relationship and I'd hate to see it all end in tears, lets take things one step at a time.

Okay babe.

I'm going to do a Dean Leacock Facebook trademark comment here,

"Chill peeps."

On a serious note, I think it's really decent of him to accept the fans as his "friends" (note I've used inverted commas) and keep them updated on his injury.

However, there are some dimwitted cretins who argue amongst themselves whenever he updates his status.

Just doesn't make sense to me as to why?

So I have no sympathy for him for adding people to his network he has no idea who they are and the excuse that it's for friends and family being used means it should have been kept for that! All the Defence evidence is making leacock look a joke!

Having said that I refuse to go and have a look why for myself so this will be my last comment on the subject! thank you!

Archived