Pre-Order v Forest DVD

Day

Rams supporters can relive last Saturday's heroic 1-0 derby day victory over Nottingham Forest at Pride Park Stadium on DVD.

For just £6 fans can see all the pre-match build-up to the game, including exclusive interviews with manager Nigel Clough, skipper Robbie Savage and defender Shaun Barker.

Then sit back and watch the entire 90 minutes unfold before your eyes.

Also, there is all the post-match reaction from coach Johnny Metgod, matchwinner Rob Hulse, man of the match Shaun Barker and Kris Commons.

Order this specially produced DVD now!

The DVD is at the fantastic price of £6 - relive the drama whenever you wish in the comfort of your own home

To pre-order email mekesh.aietan@dcfc.co.uk with your name, address and telephone number and a member of the Derby County Multi Media Department will contact for payment details or time of collection from shopDCFC.

Postage costs £1 in the UK and £5 for Europe and the Rest of the World.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~1954526,00.html

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup Bloomfield and Roger - you can hear the derby fans singing really clearly to - the quality of the picture is not that good at times - if you have had dvd's from derby before you will know what i mean - you won't need your hd tv put it that way ! but it didn't cost much so i guess you get what you pay for - it's still worth it.

i've got mine sent to me,

radio derby commentary, the quality isn't great but it's all there. :D

maybe they will have improved it for newcastle DVD.

I doubt it every dvd ive had from derby has been dog ***** quality, youd think they would actually try and improve the quality once in a while

I doubt it every dvd ive had from derby has been dog ***** quality, youd think they would actually try and improve the quality once in a while

i don't mind having just 1 camera angle, it's having a blurry picture that's bad. Surely derby could just buy a decent HD camera and make it good, sharp quality like on Sky Sports.

Archived