Favourite Derby hat trick

Manicsheepreacher

9 hours ago, irobinson said:

Charlie George - Real Madrid

I know it was two pens - but look at the finishes

And by the way the first goal was my all time best 

I was going to say this if thread hadn't been time-limited. Don't care if it was two pens, it was ******* Real Madrid and I was there to see them beaten 4-1 and Charlie's other goal was out of this world (though the one in the ill-fated second leg was even better).

9 hours ago, A Ram for All Seasons said:

Roger Davies scoring all five goals in the 5-0 win against Luton. That's what I want to see on Tuesday against Ipswich. Do that again and you'll be a legend.

1 hour ago, plymouthram said:

I recall in that match, he also hit the woodwork 3 times. Could have been 8 that would be a double hat-trick. For the record only Steve Bloomer has done a double hat-trick (6 goals in a match) for the Rams

Was there for that too and he had two perfectly good goals disallowed, one for a ridiculous alleged handball and one where Archie had headed it slowly towards an empty net, but Roger jumped from behind him to head it in and claim another goal. And the idiot ref gave offside! Grrrr.

By the official letter of the thread it has to be deforestation though. I just retrieved a lot of boxes out of storage. Opened one of them up and wondered what was inside and there staring back at me were Bryson's tiny yellow boots from that day. Amazing!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived