Derby County v QPR match day thread.

B4ev6is

1 minute ago, Ninos said:

You identify a problem but enploying a slow hold up guy next to Vyds is far from the solution. You’re looking backwards 

Are wolves playing with a Martin type player ? They have a flash brazilian three flash Portuguese and a morrocan none of who are bogus slow hold up bring players into play tripe. Do Man city use one ? Bayern ? Any good team in the world ? No. 

We are desperate only for a creative attacking midfielder or two. Thomas ? Elsnik ? Hold up play by a big slow guy who doesn’t work and can’t score - well there’s little place for that ... it’s defunct. What you have is people crediting three seasons ago (where we failed btw) to one player who wasn’t even the main reason. I’m pleased Rowett has moved on to a more enlightened way of attacking - purposefully built on a rock ... January we will trim and improve in the attacking third I’m sure

Didn’t Wolves want Martin in August?

I mean it might just be me, but I think you possibly hold a vendetta that gets in the way of sensible debate? Or you have a really positive Martin fan who only lives in your head. I’m only saying that he should be used as an option because of his ability and he’s been treated unfairly so far this season 

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived