obese woman kills partner by sitting on him!!!

derbydan

An obese Cleveland woman accused of killing her very slim boyfriend by sitting on him, has been sentenced to only three years probation for taking his life last summer.

According to reports, Mia Landingham, who is believed to be 300 pounds, and the victim Mikal Middleton-Bey, who weighed 120 pounds, had a history of domestic abuse. The couple shared three children together. After an altercation, Landingham sat on him–using her incredible weight to crush him. The victim died by suffocation.

“I just want to say that I am sincerely sorry about this situation,†Landingham told the courtroom during her sentencing on Wednesday. “I wish I could take it back.â€Â

The suspect, who pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter and had no previous criminal record, was sentenced to three years probation and 100 hours community service.

The victim‘s family is disappointed with the outcome, “So basically you can say that I can go sit on somebody and get probation? I feel there wasn’t no justice. My brother’s gone and all she get is three years probation.â€Â

http://www.tabloidprodigy.com/?p=9760

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived