Nicky Hunt

Day

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He did well, 1 bad pass from what I remember, as soon as he went off they scored there 3rd.

He signalled to go off, and some ***** behind (2 women) were saying "Cloughs substitutions are rubbish, what's he thinking bringing Conners on for?"

FFS, Hunt had been telling the bench for 5 minutes that the back of his legs were sore.

He did well, 1 bad pass from what I remember, as soon as he went off they scored there 3rd.

He signalled to go off, and some ***** behind (2 women) were saying "Cloughs substitutions are rubbish, what's he thinking bringing Conners on for?"

FFS, Hunt had been telling the bench for 5 minutes that the back of his legs were sore.

bloody women no nothing bout football,

he was allways getting subbed off, he was never gonna last 90mins, with being frozen out of first team football for so long

bloody women no nothing bout football,

he was allways getting subbed off, he was never gonna last 90mins, with being frozen out of first team football for so long

i said the same thing to my lad when he went off

see some women do know what they're talking about ;)

i thought he looked alright! he is was the only one who looked like he wanted the ball and when he got it looked composed and went for the attacking option most of the time!

instead of panicking and not wanting to do anything so pass it backwards

Archived