Derby County v Millwall

CumbrianRam

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am really not looking forward to this :mad: to late to change my mind now - i have no idea what the score will be - think we we draw then it will be extra time and peno's just to prolong the agony ! then we will lose on peno's :p

don't jinx us vicky.

oh commons is starting tonight as well saw it on rams player earlier

I can't figure out what the consensus is...

Do you want to win or loose this game??

Whilst winning would give the team a much needed boost, it will also add to the fixture list distracting from the more important league games

If you loose, it may sting a little, and may remove a couple of extra quid from the coffers, but will at least allow the key members of the team to rest for important games...

this doesn't take into account any potential effect on Cloughies job the result may or may not have...

So what are you actually hoping for??

I want a draw..........is that possible?

I think you've summed it well for me, personally I see it as a win win situation. Win or lose I'l be happy I think.

yep, 2 weeks ago though id of said win at all costs, but now im not sure, i couldnt even predict this result

Derby County: Bywater, Green, Addison, Buxton, Moxey, Croft, Pearson, Savage, Johnson, Commons, Porter

Subs: Deeney, Connolly, McEveley, Barker, Hulse, Davies, Teale

Millwall: Forde, Frampton, Robinson, Grabban, Martin, Hackett, Ward, Morison, Smith, Laird, Abdou

Subs: Sullivan, Dunne, Schofield, Barron, Grimes, Fuseini, Price

3 defenders on the bench and we play a midfielder back there, I'm speechless. Great, this has got to go down as one of the best he's done. I say one of as I don't think Green at right back could ever top Teale up front.

3 defenders on the bench and we play a midfielder back there, I'm speechless. Great, this has got to go down as one of the best he's done. I say one of as I don't think Green at right back could ever top Teale up front.

well we shall see at full time wont we, im very worried, why not conners or jay mac? stupid is what it is

tbh i almost went tonight, but i dont have much money and im going to peterborough away on saturday, 1st time in almost a decade i havnt been to a home game, this is how much im annoyed at the moment, we need to win this and the board need to do somthing about clough

Archived