Clough - in or out?

Day

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Too late now. Might as well give him the rest of the season. A bit of stability might be nice, although its hard to defend Mr Clough right now.

I thought that, had we lost 2-1 I would maybe still have said that, but 4-1 at home against Ssausagehorpe with pretty much a full strength team is a joke. I wouldn't expect to lose at home to anyone in this league 4-1 full stop.

I honestly don't get it, we go from a solid battling performance away to Newcastle, defended like beasts. The next league game we concede 4 at home to Ssausagehorpe United, theres something seriously wrong at this club, not just with Clough but the players aswell.

He has no money he is doing what he can its like making what you can out of a bag of mixed lego but a lot of peices are broken, but i am worried that some of them don't seem to want to play for him and some of his tactics are dreadfull but what's the point of him going and sarting all over again.

its crazy, its like the only people with ambition at this club are us the fans, and every one else are content with sitting in the championship, its awful at the minute, i know its going bad as my phone hasnt stopped ringing, with people ready to give me abuse, even hull fans are joining in and its not like they have got much to shout about

i am worried that some of them don't seem to want to play for him and some of his tactics are dreadfull but what's the point of him going and sarting all over again.

You answered your own question, his tactics are awful. We start with 4 central midfielders, obviously with 2 that are out of position. Our whole game as this season as been give it to Teale or Croft to run at the defence and stick the ball in, today we had no wingers to do that. No midfielder was willing to take the ball on and run at the defence and cause them problems.

Didn't think I'd hear myself say this but we missed Teale today, just to run at them instead of allowing them to keep the ball and build up confidence.

With regards to the defence, well there just ***** full stop.

A new manager with fresh ideas and players out trying to impress the new manager, it needs to be someone that would bring confidence to all the fans as well, lets face it Clough as never done that from day 1.

A new manager with fresh ideas and players out trying to impress the new manager, it needs to be someone that would bring confidence to all the fans as well, lets face it Clough as never done that from day 1.

yeah but who could do that?

there isnt many managers who could bring that confidence

Archived