Homeland

rammieib

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
8 hours ago, rammieib said:

That was a disappointing ending to the series. Weird as well.

So many loose plots with no substance behind them. This series, bar episode one had really come back to life and then that ending, well just ruined the series.

oh well.

Unusually , they renewed for another three series a few months back. So they know there's another two series. I guess the loose plots are to make you tune in for the next series. 

2 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Unusually , they renewed for another three series a few months back. So they know there's another two series. I guess the loose plots are to make you tune in for the next series. 

Yeah it had new series written all over it - didn't know there were two more approved.

Stopped after season 3, well I watched the first episode of season 4 but not continued, when I saw Carrie talking on her iPhone when the lock screen was on, slide to unlock flashing it ruined the whole show.

Saying that I can't figure out if I actually liked the first 3 or not, found myself saying oh really a fair bit and frustrating to watch at times. 

This can't be a spoiler but when Brodie died couldn't see where they were going to go, little did I know it would just be more CIA bullshit.

PistoldPete2
11 hours ago, David said:

Stopped after season 3, well I watched the first episode of season 4 but not continued, when I saw Carrie talking on her iPhone when the lock screen was on, slide to unlock flashing it ruined the whole show.

Saying that I can't figure out if I actually liked the first 3 or not, found myself saying oh really a fair bit and frustrating to watch at times. 

This can't be a spoiler but when Brodie died couldn't see where they were going to go, little did I know it would just be more CIA bullshit.

I thought the show would end when Brodie was killed, but Clare Danes has Carried the show. 

Archived