Disgraceful.

Perky1106

what annoys me is that anjam choudaray is on benefits.he is a qualified lawyer yet doesnt work and receives £42,000 a year from the taxpayer.And he preaches hate against the country that houses and feeds him.The basstard.I hope he dies a slow painful death,soon.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steady on lad.

Landmines cost money, we need improvised roadside bombs.

Either that or wire a few of them up whist there having a fag break.

(oh course, the is all theoretical and I don't condone blowing the feckers up)

(just run em down with a Challenger tank)

lol

Just noticed this thread ,just had same discussion elsewhere,Wotton Bassett is where our boys are brought home to rest and this fooking **** knows exactly what he is doing,he can fook off.

If it happened in Derby i would be down like a shot to oppose it.

I joke about most things but tonight i have watched 2 more young brave boys brought home to R.I.P And it gets me im fooking livid.

what annoys me is that anjam choudaray is on benefits.he is a qualified lawyer yet doesnt work and receives £42,000 a year from the taxpayer.And he preaches hate against the country that houses and feeds him.The basstard.I hope he dies a slow painful death,soon.

people like him need this; the SAS grab em at 3 o clock in the morning,in a plane over the English Channel wrapped up in chains and push him out.

what do you think

people like him need this; the SAS grab em at 3 o clock in the morning,in a plane over the English Channel wrapped up in chains and push him out.

what do you think

Lol i put similar post elsewhere unleash fooking hell i say.

Archived