Wolves manager changes 10 players

Dangerous

for the game against Man Utd.Bloody ridiculous,if id paid £41 for a ticket I would want my money back.Mcarthey is an idiot.I hope Wolves get relegated by one point now with the team surviving the drop getting a win on the last match against a team playing a weakened side.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hull showed last season that if you go and concentrate on your own game then you can beat anyone in the Premiership, even Burnley beat United earlier in the season. I'd be pissed off if I were a Wolves fan paying all that money to get to and in Old Trafford to see a second string team put out, had it been a cup game fair enough but not the league.

I can see the logic in this. Even a full-strength Wolves team don't have much chance of winning against United but they do have a chance of picking up much needed points against Burnley which could help them survive so I guess it makes more sense to use your best in a possible match rather than an impossible one where there stamina will be wasted and they will be tired out.

However it's only sporting for teams to only field their best XI and fans have payed a lot of money to see the best names out there.

Also the logical decisions doesn't do much to player's confidence.

Archived