Rams pledge to put any winter sales cash back into squad

Day

I'd like to see us go for someone like Owen Garvan at Ipswich, still only 21 yet been in the Championship for a few seasons and plays for the Irish U21's, he's a big guy, decent passer of the ball and chipped in with a few goals for em last season as well. He was transfer listed by Keane a couple months back, not sure if he's back in the team although the Ipswich OS has him down as playing just 5 games this season. I doubt he'd cost that much if anything over a million.

He's the sort of player I'd like to see along side Green in the centre for Derby, Savage would still have a part to play as you can't expect him nor any player to play week in week out.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to see us go for someone like Owen Garvan at Ipswich, still only 21 yet been in the Championship for a few seasons and plays for the Irish U21's, he's a big guy, decent passer of the ball and chipped in with a few goals for em last season as well. He was transfer listed by Keane a couple months back, not sure if he's back in the team although the Ipswich OS has him down as playing just 5 games this season. I doubt he'd cost that much if anything over a million.

He's the sort of player I'd like to see along side Green in the centre for Derby, Savage would still have a part to play as you can't expect him nor any player to play week in week out.

sounds pretty decent if we could get him cheap enough

Archived