Win 2 VIP Training ground tour tickets!

Smyth_18

On Sunday 11th December i am running roughly 20 miles from the City Ground to the Ipro. Hopefully in time for kick off! 

I am raising money for Prostate Cancer and DCFC have been kind enough to offer 2 VIP Training ground tour tickets. To be in with a chance of winning, please sponsor me just £3 on https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/BenSmythDCFC

Cheers people!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

On Sunday 11th December i am running roughly 20 miles from the City Ground to the Ipro. Hopefully in time for kick off! 

I am raising money for Prostate Cancer and DCFC have been kind enough to offer 2 VIP Training ground tour tickets. To be in with a chance of winning, please sponsor me just £3 on https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/BenSmythDCFC

Cheers people!

Good luck. 

Edit, I mean good luck in a good way, £5 donated.

24 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

Thank you very much! Your names in the hat.

That's OK, I take my hat off to anyone raising money for cancer. I have a rare blood cancer and know how difficult it is, hope all goes well.

11 hours ago, Smyth_18 said:

That's a massive shame! Thoughts are with you. 

10 hours ago, philmycock said:

Sorry to hear this, I wish you all the best :thumbsup:

Thanks both, it has its challenges, but I am lucky, i have had great care under the Royal Derby and I am one of the lucky ones who has managed to get on new treatment only available on the cancer drugs fund.

To be fair if i met you you would have no idea i was ill, i am pretty fit (physically i mean not the other type ha) for a 45 year old, in fact at my MOT i was told i was in perfect health, apart from the fact i have this ha.

So many cancers are underfunded which is why charity work is so important.

Archived