what is happening?

MrOrdinary

all right guys, tis me barrman im back, but had some dodgy computer problems and what not so had to use a new email address and re register

anyways,

due to living in the south, and not having the internet, just wondering what the general feeling is about stuff happening at the minute, all i get is the scores as i have only just started reading the news and whatnot.

like how are we playing, etc...

id go through the posts but to be honest i cant be bothered!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bladdy hell I was thinking about you the other day (not sexually). In terms of your account, we moved forum due to the licence expiring, it was crap so we moved back but lost all passwords. Your account is still there and I can set you a password to get back in and I'l merge your two accounts together. I'l send you a pm now fella....and oh welcome back!

cheers man! i didnt get the email, so not all your fault, part of my comp problems was my email account getting hacked and a shed load of viruses sent out from it, but i shall change it now! so you can actually contact me properly and all that now!

anyway, i need to know about football, ive been starved of derby county these last couple of months!

Erm your probably best not knowing, the injury situation hasn't got any better although players are starting to come back slowly. The players we have got have forgotten how to pass a football to one another, we're grinding out results at home although away from home we're quite simply dire. The stats from the last game against Swansea speak for themselves....

Possession: Swansea 67% Derby 33%

Attempts on target: Swansea 8 Derby 1

Attempts off target: Swansea 6 Derby 0

Corners: Swansea 15 Derby 2

Fouls: Swansea 9 Derby 19

Erm your probably best not knowing, the injury situation hasn't got any better although players are starting to come back slowly. The players we have got have forgotten how to pass a football to one another, we're grinding out results at home although away from home we're quite simply dire. The stats from the last game against Swansea speak for themselves....

Possession: Swansea 67% Derby 33%

Attempts on target: Swansea 8 Derby 1

Attempts off target: Swansea 6 Derby 0

Corners: Swansea 15 Derby 2

Fouls: Swansea 9 Derby 19

oh brilliant, makes me proud!

and to think i thought we looked quite promising after that second half performance against the red dogs, (by the way that was the last game i went too, or saw any footage from, serious without the internet its like the stoneage!)

On the injury front........

Leacock and Barker are both fit and look fairly solid at the back.

Hendrie, Porter are back in training, Porter was due to play for the reserves but they didn't risk him in the end.

Davies came back from injury then pulled a hammy.

Commons not a clue, pulled a hammy weeks ago yet still no news.

No news on Barnes either.

Buxton has been on the bench recently, not played since being injured.

Addison has also been on the bench and came on the other week (Sheff Wed I think) for the last 10 mins or so.

Pearson came back and looked good but now injured again, canna remember whats the problem this time.

Deeney fell over in the rain whilst running to the coach, now out with a ankle injury. Was thought to be out for 6 weeks but they are now saying he'l be back after the WBA game.

Fire alarm went off at the hotel they were staying at before the Swansea game, as it was pissing it down they decided to go onto the coach, Deeney decided to run and fall over. All true.

http://www.therams.co.uk/news/Rams-keeper-Deeney-suffers-freak-injury-late-night-alarm/article-1533421-detail/article.html

jesus h christ

i bet them red dogs are bloody loving it!

well they best improve for my return on he 5th of december, we aint got much chance but still i can dream!

Archived