virus downloads?

swanny

its a losing battle, Android, IOS and Windows are not prepared to spend significant money on security, Apple was pulled up for "One Tap" security flaw the other day, Android is a never ending story and even Windows updates on PC's made the webcam dysfunctional, they need to spend less time on avoiding tax and more on security flaws.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You will never stop security flaws, never ever ever unless we refuse to develop new software and advance, we're all good now, let's just keep defending this bitch iOS 9 is as far as we're taking it.

Kids out there who making a living out of trying to hack Facebook, Apple, report the flaw and you get paid.

It's the world we live in now.

They can avoid all the taxes they like as long as the money is used to develop a battery that lasts a week and you don't have to turn off all these features they show off for it to last a day.

Heres where....my phone lasts all day, yeah well that's because nobody likes you to text or email you all day! :p 

4 minutes ago, David said:

You will never stop security flaws, never ever ever unless we refuse to develop new software and advance, we're all good now, let's just keep defending this bitch iOS 9 is as far as we're taking it.

Kids out there who making a living out of trying to hack Facebook, Apple, report the flaw and you get paid.

It's the world we live in now.

They can avoid all the taxes they like as long as the money is used to develop a battery that lasts a week and you don't have to turn off all these features they show off for it to last a day.

Heres where....my phone lasts all day, yeah well that's because nobody likes you to text or email you all day! :p 

you get yourself a Nokia 3210 sweety, the battery lasts forever and you can play "Snake" all day long :ph34r:

I have had problems with my android phone and google ads popping up, i looked into it and ended up turning off notifications for the app 'download manager', that fixed it.

Archived