why Sheepy's not been on for a while (not for the faint hearted - honestly)

sheepyrita

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give him a clip round the ear from me, Rita... the silly git...

the nurse sounds a right bundle of laughs... inappropriate maybe, but still!

Hope theres a full recovery soon, and his fingers can get back to what they're good at... putting a smile on the ladies faces... with his posts on here

hope he's ok sheepyrita

what happened to the sandwich he was making by the way? not wasted i hope

a surgeon on day release haha thats a good one (he was probably playing golf or playing away with a young nurse)

haha, surgeons in rotherham aren't that flush to play golf lol. the only day release round here is from the local funny farm..... come to think of it, there is quite a lot of nut houses round here................... oh well, at least we know Sheepy'll have somewhere to go lol.

im definately openin a tattoo studio in derby in the next few years, might be about 5 years but you'll all have the pleasure of my pain 1 day ;) lol

haha, surgeons in rotherham aren't that flush to play golf lol. the only day release round here is from the local funny farm..... come to think of it, there is quite a lot of nut houses round here................... oh well, at least we know Sheepy'll have somewhere to go lol.

im definately openin a tattoo studio in derby in the next few years, might be about 5 years but you'll all have the pleasure of my pain 1 day ;) lol

Haha, oo'err, will luck forward to it then :p lol

This is what you get if your fingers get caught in the till

PS if i find room i will have a tat

i thought id teach him a valuable lesson :D lol

theres always room...... like the soles of your feet, given they dont last that long but they dont hurt (contrary to popular belief ) iv got 2 feet, a flower an a smiley face on the sole of my left foot an a pirate soon to be on my toe, or your armpit, that REALLY doesnt hurt. but in know what you mean about the space - im fillin up fast lol

theres always room...... like the soles of your feet, given they dont last that long but they dont hurt (contrary to popular belief ) iv got 2 feet, a flower an a smiley face on the sole of my left foot an a pirate soon to be on my toe, or your armpit, that REALLY doesnt hurt. but in know what you mean about the space - im fillin up fast lol

armpit?? really sounds like that would knacker lol how are you at derby rams anyway and when's our beloved sicko coming back ? :D

Me too:p

Must say tattooing has come a long way since the days of Curly and Ken,the last one i had i didnt even know he had done it.

armpit?? really sounds like that would knacker lol how are you at derby rams anyway and when's our beloved sicko coming back ? :D

nah, tickles like mad, it feels like when someone pins you down an tickles you dead hard.

the invalid wll be back shortly, due to popular demand lol.

i think he's really turned me into a derby fan - i even know the offside rule now, and some of the derby songs (oooooooo get me)!!! i dint even like footy before! only been to a few matches tho an wont be able to make it to anymore till new year coz of work, which im actually a little bit gutted about, but what can you do.

which is why im on here annoyin the crap outta you lot :D lol

i hate havin em! i know it sounds mad, a tattooist that dunt like havin tattoos, but i think when you get past a certain number of tattoos it gives you a free pass to winge your arse off about em! an with the number of em that i got, i think i got good bloody reason to winge! lol

an i got em in some HORRID places - i tried to get rid of the excruciating ones 1st lol

Archived