why Sheepy's not been on for a while (not for the faint hearted - honestly)

sheepyrita

sheepys asked me to post this because of reasons you will soon find out he is unable to do this himself...........................

where do i start in trying to explain this - he spazzed out with a kitchen knife and had what he is now calling an "accident" lol, and wound up in the lovely local A&E, which was a very kind thing of him to do lol. after a delightful few hours spend in rotherham hospital being badgered by drunk gutter rats we were sent on our merry way home after they did a wonderful job (not!) of bandaging his hand up an told him he had to go in for plastic surgery at sheffield hospital the next day as their surgeon wasn't on day release on that particular day lol.

as you've already guessed my lovely little **** doesn't do things by halves, oh no. apparently no ones every died of a cut finger - no one but him! of all the things to temporarily die from and he does it from a bloody cut! lmao!

he's fine now, he thinks its funny. wasn't quite so funny on monday when he had the dressings changed and his fingers looked like sausages that had burst at the seams and had been VERY roughly stitched back together.

he insisted i post i pic up on here from about 2 hours after the said "accident", it really is gross, i nearly passed out while i was takin it and im well hard me, lol.

all i can say is he's got ever such white bones! haha

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt24/aiden_bentley_1/DSC00561

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt24/aiden_bentley_1/DSC00562

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry about this btw it makes me heave when i see it.

he says hes guna put some more pics on tomorrow when hes had his pot off (if he can sneak a few pics in at the hospital) so you can see what it looks like with the stitches in - its delight ful! i bet you cant wait!

:eek: Glad I wasn't eating whilst looking at that.

oh you didn't see what the nurse was doing when he asked what those little white things were! she told him they were fat cells then proceeded to WIPE ONE OUT (!!!!!!!!!) AND TELL HIM HE'D LOST A LB!!!!!!!!!!! i had to sit down at that point - was feeling rather woozy lol

Next time you see him with a knife Rita tell him to "STEP AWAY! AND LAY DOWN ON THE FLOOR WITH YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HAND"

Was he cutting a sausage sandwhich and got mixed up?

Get well soon, we in Belper would have just spat on it, wiped at with our sleave and carried on cutting coal.

Tell him Boycie said stop being a GAY!

Next time you see him with a knife Rita tell him to "STEP AWAY! AND LAY DOWN ON THE FLOOR WITH YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HAND"

Was he cutting a sausage sandwhich and got mixed up?

Get well soon, we in Belper would have just spat on it, wiped at with our sleave and carried on cutting coal.

Tell him Boycie said stop being a GAY!

The result could have been much worse. :rolleyes:

Archived