Swansea City v Derby County

Day

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a day ! :mad: mini-bus left at 2 o'clock - got to Swansea at HALF TIME !!!! massive traffic jam at Monmouth - got stuck for about 2 hours - Only the singing and Matty's vodka kept us going (cheers Matty) ! not much to say really - don't know how we played 1st half - but it didn't sound good from the comments around us - only cheer of the night was when Teale got subbed ! - 2 points out of 27 on the road now - got home 2.30-ish.

What a day ! :mad: mini-bus left at 2 o'clock - got to Swansea at HALF TIME !!!! massive traffic jam at Monmouth - got stuck for about 2 hours - Only the singing and Matty's vodka kept us going (cheers Matty) ! not much to say really - don't know how we played 1st half - but it didn't sound good from the comments around us - only cheer of the night was when Teale got subbed ! - 2 points out of 27 on the road now - got home 2.30-ish.

Its alright, i never thought we would get through all that booze but we did! haha, 6 strongbows, 12 carlings, 18 buds, big bottles of wkd, smirnoff vod, smirnoff ice, 10 grolsh's. the piss breaks on the moterway were quite funny!

Its alright, i never thought we would get through all that booze but we did! haha, 6 strongbows, 12 carlings, 18 buds, big bottles of wkd, smirnoff vod, smirnoff ice, 10 grolsh's. the piss breaks on the moterway were quite funny!

Erm yeah - i was trying not to look :D ! haha

Missed the lad that was sick falling over - they all seemed like a decent bunch of lads i didn't realise i would be the only female - i might of bottled it if i had known that.

Erm yeah - i was trying not to look :D ! haha

Missed the lad that was sick falling over - they all seemed like a decent bunch of lads i didn't realise i would be the only female - i might of bottled it if i had known that.

haha! Nahhh there like mostly the lads who go all the away games, the most of us anyways so i knew them all fairly well apart from about 4 we picked up from long eaton, Ahhh i like the one at some stages i became almost a leader of the minibus haha! just was handing the booze round to get through it! then when it had gone i was like wow.... were not even there yet! :o

Btw... your fella has video's of in the minibuss... any chance of uploads etc etc?

I will ask him to upload it for you Matty.

I hadn't even met Mark before - only via f/book but would go again it was good fun.

420 loyal supporters :)

btw the fella that threw the coat at the flag was - erm my fella - he was peed off with the performance -he didnt even know it hit the flag he just threw it in disgust :redface: - couldn't find it either after - it had gone.

I will ask him to upload it for you Matty.

I hadn't even met Mark before - only via f/book but would go again it was good fun.

420 loyal supporters :)

btw the fella that threw the coat at the flag was - erm my fella - he was peed off with the performance -he didnt even know it hit the flag he just threw it in disgust :redface: - couldn't find it either after - it had gone.

Ahh nice one.

Oooh Nick was fuming about that!

Guess you saw us as you walked out, at the back, da da da d c f c! as if we would won again, never surrender! :D

Archived