Do we need a manager ?

RiddingsRam

3 minutes ago, RamNut said:

If a bloke is appointed to build a successful team, then he obviously needs to be in charge of recruitment.

recruitment is even  more important than coaching.

I suppose jim smith signing the players with schteve coaching could be interpreted as either system. But you can't have an unknown like chris evans signing the players for a more senior person to coach. 

I probably didn't get my point across as intended but that's what I mean ! I don't agree with someone signing players then someone else trying to fit them into a system,  everyone's got a different way they feel the game should be played and what player would suit what system. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, RamNut said:

we operate the robert maxwell system.

Bucko can sort managers out.

He operates the Maxwell House system.

8 hours ago, RamNut said:

If a bloke is appointed to build a successful team, then he obviously needs to be in charge of recruitment.

recruitment is even  more important than coaching.

I suppose jim smith signing the players with schteve coaching could be interpreted as either system. But you can't have an unknown like chris evans signing the players for a more senior person to coach. 

Same Chris Evans who scouted all those fantastic player for Wolves which led to their promotion to the prem...

Archived