DCFC Communication

Bingy

I must admit I have been impressed in how the club has handled the communication of the departure of Pearson, especially the open letters from Clough and Glick on the OS.

I know people may not be happy with the way things are being run and are suspicious, however at least we are not kept in the dark and are being informed as to the latest going ons.

Everyone who is saying trust Nigel or trust the Board must remember, when you've been in a relationship and you were cheated on and treated terribly it takes time to trust again.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to be informed of course although still little nagging worries I have with it all. Say we don't pick up any points in November and the Americans decide enoughs enough and get rid of Clough, who would we get in to replace him, at least Pearson was a footballing man and has been around the game for a few years, we'd probably end up with some American Soccer coach, Bruce Arena for example coming across.

Clough is here to stay.Whether you like it or not.Personally I dont know whats best at the moment.Theres aspects about Clough I like ,some I dont.One things for sure we cannot truly judge him until his full strength team are playing and were nowhere near that.Also who would you replace him with?Give him time.

Archived