Ipswich Town v Derby County

Day

As Clough and Glick both said it's simply a countdown till the 2 week break when hopefully we'l have a few players back. The only thing that concerns me is when they get fit can they stay fit, if not 'something' what ever that is I don't no needs doing.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i thought we played much better today- Dickov and Sav were good, Teale was ***** - surprise surprise ! Livermore actually put one tackle in, Bywater rolled/threw the ball out instead of kicking it and made some great saves - yet Ipswich were dreadfull and still managed to beat us - when will it end ? :mad: Dickov was the only fit striker - come on Nigel we need a loan striker desperatly ! Prices were a rip off - £6.80 for a small bottle of lager and cider that's like premiership prices. second half we ran out steam and poor Dickov was getting no supply whatsoever - I see Varney Dickinson and Mackie scored today !

The moon will always rise at night and Savage and Dickov will always play good and put the most effort in. You may aswell copy and paste your match reports each week. :rolleyes:

No mention of Hughes who was very good yesterday putting himself around or Livermore who played like a totally different player on the right side yesterday?

Also Hulse was fit, although he was ill with a stomach virus which I aint even going to attempt to spell.

If Savage plays ***** i will say so ! and Dickov - if you remember i didn't want him here - he has changed my mind with his work rate and the effort he puts in - he just needs someone to supply him now ! - and i did mention Livermore - he put one good tackle in - that's all ! Hughes - yeah he was ok - nothing special !

For what its worth I thought Hughes played a hell of alot better than Savage yesterday and Livermore put in a much better performance on the right than the centre and contributed more than just the one tackle. Yes I was listening on the radio but unless they were making it up that Hughes does well to track back, Hughes again wins back the ball, lovely ball by Hughes for most of the first half then I apologise. Sav i'm not saying didn't put in a decent performance, yet again he was putting himself about and had a chance to score if he didn't slip over. I just found it odd you didn't mention Hughes considering the much improved performance he put in yesterday and only commented on Sav and Dickov again, does Sav mind sharing your affection with Dickov or is he into the three somes aswell? :D

If Savage plays ***** i will say so ! and Dickov - if you remember i didn't want him here - he has changed my mind with his work rate and the effort he puts in - he just needs someone to supply him now ! - and i did mention Livermore - he put one good tackle in - that's all ! Hughes - yeah he was ok - nothing special !

savage did leave his man for the goal though.....

Haha you are a bunch of comediens - yes i was on the back row with the Pink panther and the legend that is the ginger beard man - Matty do you know who he is ?

I'm not singling these two out i mentioned Sav and Dickov because they gave their all for 90 mins - unlike the rest of them ! who gave up second half - they carried on - you can only hear so much on the radio David ! get out of that bloomin chair and get your arse down to P.P. ! and like i said Hughes did ok - no more than that - im sure he will improve as he gets fitter.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=56943907419

ginger beard man is a dcfc legend !

Haha you are a bunch of comediens - yes i was on the back row with the Pink panther and the legend that is the ginger beard man - Matty do you know who he is ?

I'm not singling these two out i mentioned Sav and Dickov because they gave their all for 90 mins - unlike the rest of them ! who gave up second half - they carried on - you can only hear so much on the radio David ! get out of that bloomin chair and get your arse down to P.P. ! and like i said Hughes did ok - no more than that - im sure he will improve as he gets fitter.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=56943907419

ginger beard man is a dcfc legend !

Yeah i know him, sid barrat :) or as we call him, got a wife an kids aparently.

I Wondered what his name was no one seems to know - i call him Norm - Norman no mates - cruel i know ! but he is a legend - he's usually on the roadrider, never not seen him home or away.

Brett told me his real name one time, forgot it now though!

we just call him sid, he replies to it lol

Archived