Leicester City v Derby County

Day

No!

Commons week long range shot in the first half, and there dissallowed goal.

Fecking forest? They'd been on the tele earlier? so all there fans would have either seen the match live, ok, not many, or drunk them self sillier in the pubs an watched it.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't stay up to watch it - waste of time - they always favour one team and it's not usually us - ! i like the dark kit - but not when we are playing against teams in blue :angry: - yeah rip off beggars - £2 for a 'fruit juice' which turned out to be a fruit shoot. £1.50 for a tiny bottle of water - and the 'pepsi' they were pouring out of bottles into those stupid paper cups :(

[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00nfpkf/The_Football_League_Show_2009_2010_17_10_2009/]http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00nf...010_17_10_2009/

iPlayer programme description: Manish Bhasin presents action from matches including Leicester's clash against Derby.

Highlights start: 32min 35secs

Highlights end: 33mins 7secs

(including watching the players come out the tunnel)

Missed out 2 or 3 key points in the game such as the Commons 1 on 1 and the Penalty shouts. The commentator made it sound like they deserved to win which was not right from what i've heard. Wayyyy to late at night aswell..

I though the RB that came on for you (Connolly) looked good, as did Sav on occasion.

Your old boys Oakley and Howard seem to be dividing opinion as to whether they should still be in the team. Matt Oakley has some moments of genius but the fact that he is a center mid and captain that goes AWOL most of the time worries me, dosen't help that he gets played wide on the right though.

As for Howard, gotta love the bloke's enthusiasm but the fella couldn't score in a whore house at the mo.

The fat b*****d you experienced was Jobber, our equivilent of the Pompey t**t with the bell.

I wouldn't like to be sitting under him. (ow er missus! as trig woul say)

Conners looked good? Place your bids now! he's up for sale!

I forgot how much of a carthorse Howard looks when he's walking. But he was good for us, after a barron 7-8 games early on.

Why were they booing SAV? did he leave on bad terms? or is it just because he plays for us?

I didn't stay up to watch it - waste of time - they always favour one team and it's not usually us - ! i like the dark kit - but not when we are playing against teams in blue :angry: - yeah rip off beggars - £2 for a 'fruit juice' which turned out to be a fruit shoot. £1.50 for a tiny bottle of water - and the 'pepsi' they were pouring out of bottles into those stupid paper cups :(

yeh but did the boy toy enjoy his fruit shoot and happy meal? :p

Archived