PM messages

Cisse

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

His PM inbox maybe full or he could have disabled his messenger and chose not to receive messages

Sorry about the randomness of this post and the fact it has nothing to do with this article but I have no other way of raising this issue!

I cant create a new forum topic as where the 'start new topic' button should be, I can't see because there is an advert in the way, have tried disabling ad's but that doesn't seem to work.

Also tried it on my phone but when I try and select the forum I want to start a topic in, it doesn't let me select the any of the fourm's.

Anyone help would this would be appreciated, cheers!

Sorry about the randomness of this post and the fact it has nothing to do with this article but I have no other way of raising this issue!

I cant create a new forum topic as where the 'start new topic' button should be, I can't see because there is an advert in the way, have tried disabling ad's but that doesn't seem to work.

Also tried it on my phone but when I try and select the forum I want to start a topic in, it doesn't let me select the any of the fourm's.

Anyone help would this would be appreciated, cheers!

You need at least 30 posts before being able to create new topics on the forum, nothing to do with adverts. When you hit 30 the forum will automatically move you into the full members usergroup and you will see the start new thread button

You need at least 30 posts before being able to create new topics on the forum, nothing to do with adverts. When you hit 30 the forum will automatically move you into the full members usergroup and you will see the start new thread button

Like an international work-permit, I get it! Cheers Daveo!

Archived