Paintballing

Bridgford Ram

Not sure if anyone is interested but I have a bit of ITK knowledge about the paintballing trip this week.

George Thorne - Was the best paintballer on the day and got a 100% shot accuracy,never missing once.  Unfortunately he limped out of the woods after 70 minutes and will miss the next 2 paintballing days.

Chris Martin - It didn't go well for Chris.  He spent most of the time on the floor and moaning at his team mates.

Lee Grant - Unfortunately he kept dropping his gun.

Scott Carson - A couple of the other players shot at Carson from very close range, he seemed to misunderstand the aim of paintballing and got in the way of all of the shots.

Johnny Russell - He never stopped running throughout the paintballing but didn't really achieve anything of note.  Everyone still loved him though.

Craig Forsyth - Got himself into a couple of good positions but completely misfired his shots into the watching crowd.

Simon Dawkins - Despite going paintballing in sunnier climes a lot just lately, he rang up sick and missed the event.

Jake Buxton - Wasn't allowed to paintball as he knocked his coffee over Paul Clement before they started.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you're only joking and for that I applaud you, but I'm fed up of hearing about this bloody paint balling. Could they be milking it any more? 

That'd be Mini Babybelling

Archived