Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

At the end of the day football is all about opinions. Just because someone played the game doesn't mean that their views are more valid than mine or anyone elses. It's like calling someone a half fan, you're either a fan or not. Just because you have been to more away games doesn't make you a better fan than I am.Not one fan is greater than another, we are all equals

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, McLovin said:

At the end of the day football is all about opinions. Just because someone played the game doesn't mean that their views are more valid than mine or anyone elses. It's like calling someone a half fan, you're either a fan or not. Just because you have been to more away games doesn't make you a better fan than I am.Not one fan is greater than another, we are all equals

Well, "equals" is a bit of a stretch.

Just now, McLovin said:

Bludy half fan 

Been to one away game in my life and haven't had a season ticket for years. I'd say I'm less than a quarter fan based on some peoples assessments. But then I win a lot of arguments on the internet with "proper" fans (you know, the emotionally unstable ones) so that must count for something!

30 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Because Bris is an englishman who can see the whole picture purely because he doesn't live in england and isn't influenced by the english media. Also he is a football journalist so I'm sure his views hold more weight than mine or yours

I'm astounded to stay the least!

12 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Don't worry mate I don't mean it:lol: I was just using g star's own argument against him because he said glen hoddle's views are more valid than mine just because he is a pundit and played football so is an "expert"

Played, coached and managed football at the very top level, if you think this only makes him a 'so called expert' then you are mad.

If you think that I would listen to someone who blogs on the internet about football (or that this makes him a football journalist) over listening to Glenn Hoddle you are even madder.

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Played, coached and managed football at the very top level, if you think this only makes him a 'so called expert' then you are mad.

If you think that I would listen to someone who blogs on the internet about football (or that this makes him a football journalist) over listening to Glenn Hoddle you are even madder.

I'm not sure you have realised yet but we do have eyes. Crazy isn't it? These wonderful things called eyes that you may or may not have heard of allow me to watch football and helps me to form my own opinions instead of taking pundits' views as fact.

9 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I'm not sure you have realised yet but we do have eyes. Crazy isn't it? These wonderful things called eyes that you may or may not have heard of allow me to watch football and helps me to form my own opinions instead of taking pundits' views as fact.

Funny that, cos I've never seen you form an independent opinion on here. Bris this, Balague that. 

Just now, Bob Loblaw said:

Funny that, cos I've never seen you form an independent opinion on here. Bris this, Balague that. 

Oh I have formed many an opinion on here my friend believe me. You have only been on here for 13 days so how could you possibly know what my opinions are?

Called other users insecure then posted 5 times without reply while making out other peoples opinions are inferior. Top quality posting. The football oracle is here.

Tell you what mate, go down the bookies and put £100 on Stones never playing for a top club or winning a major honour in his career if you are so sure he's overrated. Post a pic of your slip here.

Just now, tomsdubs said:

Called other users insecure then posted 5 times without reply while making out other peoples opinions are inferior. Top quality posting. The football oracle is here.

Tell you what mate, go down the bookies and put £100 on Stones never playing for a top club or winning a major honour in his career if you are so sure he's overrated. Post a pic of your slip here.

I'm not saying that he will never play for a top club because I guess some may regard Everton as a top club. He just isn't deserving of the hype that he is getting now because he is not a very good defender. Maybe in a few years he will develop into a top defender but I just can't see it at the moment. Anyway the same applies to you, if you're so sure that Stones will be a top defender then why don't you go down to the bookies and post a pic here?

2 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

I'm sorry but where on earth did I say that? I said that football is all about opinions and all opinions should be equal

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

I'm not saying that he will never play for a top club because I guess some may regard Everton as a top club. He just isn't deserving of the hype that he is getting now because he is not a very good defender. Maybe in a few years he will develop into a top defender but I just can't see it at the moment. Anyway the same applies to you, if you're so sure that Stones will be a top defender then why don't you go down to the bookies and post a pic here?

Why would I?! You're the one making the ridiculous claim. Not a very good defender? You are ******* clueless.

Archived