Derby County v Bristol City

Perky1106

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by derbydan;34067

hopefully we'll be gettin a nice 3-0 victory then lol bout time we had a good result you finally got through to the ticket office then

i left a message with someone at the club who sold me a peterborough ticket when i went to away kit launch, she phoned me back first thing monday morning.

DERBY COUNTY TEAM NEWS

Nigel Clough is certainly without long-term absentees Chris Porter (Hip) and Giles Barnes (Achilles) - as well as Paul Green (Foot) and Jake Buxton (Hernia) after the duo underwent operations last week. Steven Davies' leg problem sustained a month ago still has him sidelined, taking the absentee list to five. Loan signing James Vaughan is set to make his Pride Park debut after joining on loan from Everton last week while Dean Leacock could make his first Pride Park appearance in ten months after making his long-awaited return at Crystal Palace last Saturday.

BRISTOL CITY TEAM NEWS

Adriano Basso will continue in goal for City as Dean Gerken continues to recover from illness. Otherwise, City boss Gary Johnson has a full squad to select from. Louis Carey is back after a knee injury and will make the trip to Pride Park.

MAN IN THE MIDDLE

Tomorrow's Match Referee is Mr M Russell. In his 10 games so far this season he has flashed 22 yellows and a single red card. He took charge of Derby's 2-0 defeat away to Ipswich Town last season.

Right then!

Any Derby players who may be looking in at our little forum. (the fools!)

We (the members) demand a performance tomorrow, in fact I personally demand a win! We have had enough of these all so nearly performances and near misses.

You need to get into them and feck them up! get the ball, pass it untill they are dizzy and then deliver the killer pass for one of our strikers to finish off with style.

Come on! Lets be 'avin you! Where are you?

YOU RAMS!

Give me a D!

Originally posted by Boycie;34375

Any Derby players who may be looking in at our little forum. (the fools!)

We (the members) demand a performance tomorrow, in fact I personally demand a win! We have had enough of these all so nearly performances and near misses.

You need to get into them and feck them up! get the ball, pass it untill they are dizzy and then deliver the killer pass for one of our strikers to finish off with style.

Come on! Lets be 'avin you! Where are you?

YOU RAMS!

Give me a D!

You tell em Boycie!! I have felt like walking in the dressing room at half time and give em a rollicking but i think i would get sacked and most probably rugby tackled if i did that lol

I think we will win 2 1 because i can;t see us keeping a clean sheet but i think we will just edge......but then again i haven't got one write so far so dont listen to me lol

Archived